Key Product Benefits
Peripheral-rich MCU eases integration of additional functions
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- 12-bit SAR analog-to-digital converter
- Enhanced diagnostics
- A/D conversion of supply voltages and internal temperature sensors
- Embedded and programmable VS duty cycle adjustment for LED driver outputs
- Generator mode for Power Trunk/Tailgate applications
Distributor availability ofAEK-MOT-TK200G1
| Distributor Name ||Region||Stock||Min. Order||Third party link|
|DIGIKEY||WORLDWIDE||10||1||Buy from Distributor|
|MOUSER||WORLDWIDE||10||1||Buy from Distributor|
|Farnell Element14||EUROPE||4||1||Buy from Distributor|
Distributor reported inventory date: 2022-08-10
The AEK-MOT-TK200G1 evaluation board has been developed to drive the opening/closing systems of the car power lift gates, ensuring high levels of safety and reliability.
The board offers the possibility of driving three different motors. Two motors raise and lower the car tailgate, while the third motor locks the trunk.
The board can also drive two different high input capacity loads, such as two strings of LEDs. One string lights up the interior of the trunk when it is open, while the other one lights up the car license plate.
The AEK-MOT-TK200G1 evaluation board can be used as a small ECU that meets the typical requirements of a car lift gate.
The board hosts:
- An SPC582B60E1 ASIL-B automotive MCU with 1 MByte of Flash memory which communicates with the multimotor driver (L99DZ200G) through the SPI
- An L99DZ200G door zone systems IC that controls all the loads connected to the board
- A CAN connector that allows a domain controller to interact remotely with the AEK-MOT-TK200G1.
Moreover, to support DC motor positioning and increase actuation safety, a circuitry for the current sensing of the L99DZ200G H-bridges outputs has been added. On the board, this circuit is coupled by two connectors dedicated to Hall sensor feedback coming from the motors. These two features can be combined or used alternatively.
To achieve a higher level of safety, a service key mechanism is provided. This mechanism consists of a continuous communication interaction between the MCU and the L99DZ200G chip. This safety feature is concurrent with all the other communications between the MCU and the L99DZ200G.
For a proper management of the L99DZ200G, the service key mechanism must be satisfied within a configurable temporal window. When the service key fails, the L99DZ200G switches off all the outputs and enters the fail-safe mode. The service key temporal window can be configured in real-time, too
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Get the Software
|Part Number||General Description||Marketing Status||Download|
|STSW-AUTODEVKIT||AutoDevKit library plugin for SPC5-STUDIO||Active|
All Evaluation Features
- Supply voltage: 12V
- Current capability: >3A
- Current sensing network
- STL76DN4LF7AG 40 A STripFET F7 Power MOSFET for H-bridge (with both a high- and low-side)
- Connector for a DC motor
- CAN connector
- Connector for eventual hall sensors
- JTAG connector for MCU programming
- Connector for the two high-side outputs
- Open load and overcurrent detection
- Thermal warning and thermal shutdown protection
Automotive Analog and Power
|L99DZ200G||Automotive Front Door device with LIN and HS-CAN providing Dual H-bridge driving|
|SPC582B60E1||32-bit Power Architecture MCU for Automotive General Purpose Applications - Chorus family|