The STG5682 is a high-speed CMOS low voltage dual analog S.P.D.T. (Single Pole Dual Throw) SWITCH or 2:1 Multiplexer /Demultiplexer Switch fabricated in silicon gate C2MOS technology. It is designed to operate from 1.65V to 4.5V, making this device ideal for portable applications.
Additional key features are fast switching speed, Break Before Make Delay Time and Ultra Low Power Consumption. All inputs and outputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge, giving them ESD immunity and transient excess voltage.
- ESD performance exceeds JESD22
- Latch-up performance exceeds 300mA (JESD 17)
- Distortion-free negative signal throughput down to VCC-5.5V
- Ultra low power dissipation:
ICC= 0.2µA (Max.) at tA= 85°C
- Wide operating voltae range:
VCC(Opr) = 1.65V to 4.5V single supply
- 4.3V tolerant and 1.8V compatible threshold on digital control input at VCC = 1.65 to 3.0V
- 2000-V human-body model (A114-A)
- Low \"ON\" resistance VIN= 0V:
RON= 0.5Ω (max. tA= 25°C) at VCC= 4.3V
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 16 2.6x1.8x0.55||Industrial||Ecopack3|| |
Package:VFQFPN 16 2.6x1.8x0.55
VFQFPN 16 2.6x1.8x0.55
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.