The STHV64SW is an integrated circuit which features 64 independent switches. It is designed for medical ultrasound applications, but can also be used for driving piezoelectric, capacitive or MEMS transducers, and in industrial application such as generic high voltage switches.
The STHV64SW comprises a shift register for serial communication, self-biased high voltage MOSFET gate drivers, high power N-channel MOSFETs, bleed resistance for each switch, thermal sensor and undervoltage lockout. Moreover, the STHV64SW includes self-biasing and thermal shutdown blocks. The switches are capable of providing up to ±3 A peak output current.
- 200 V peak-to-peak input and output signal
- Three different operating ranges:
- From -100 V to +100 V
- From 0 V to 200 V
- From -200 V to 0 V
- Very fast input slew rate (40 V/ns without load)
- Only +3.3 V low voltage supply
- Rail-to-rail input signal
- Low on-resistance
- Very low cross-talk between channels
- Low parasitic capacitance
- 42 kΩ bleed resistor on the outputs
- Thermal and undervoltage protection
- Latch-up free
- Control through serial interface
- 20 MHz data shift clock frequency
- Cascadable serial register with latches
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|TFBGA 12X12X1.2 196 P0.8 B0.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.