Available in through-hole package, the TXN825RG is suitable for general purpose applications.
It uses clip assembly technology, therefore the performance is superior in surge current capabilities.
Housed in a TO-220AB ceramic insulated, this device provides an improved thermal resistance.
- On-state RMS current, IT(RMS) 25 A
- Max. junction temperature = 125 °C
- Max. blocking voltage = VDRM, VRRM = 800 V
- IGT maximum = 40 mA
- High immunity dV/dt = 1500 V/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component (RoHS and HF compliance)
- Packaged in an insulated TO-220AB
- Insulating voltage 2500 VRMS
- UL1557 certified (file ref. E81734)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.