ST is on track on our path towards Carbon Neutrality
We are progressing well towards our carbon neutrality goal for 2027, reducing our total greenhouse gas emissions by 34% in 2021. All our sites worldwide are united in this effort, with continuous action plans and targeted investments.
Looking for an opportunity at ST? Come and meet us at our events
We regularly have recruiters at our events to provide insights about our career opportunities and answer your questions. Check-out our upcoming events and see how you can help shape tomorrow's sustainable world!
STMicroelectronics named a Top 100 Global Innovator™ 2022
Recognizing ST’s position among the world’s most innovative organizations, the annual list from Clarivate™ sets a global innovation benchmark by measuring excellence focused on exceptional consistency and scale in innovativeness.
Featured Technology and Insights
Latest from ST
- Industrial District Cooling System, to be designed and installed by SP Group, is Singapore’s largest with a cooling capacity of up to 36,000 refrigerant tons (RT)
- Benefits include 20% savings in cooling-related electricity consumption and reduced carbon emissions by up to 120,000 tons annually
- Estimated project value of 370 million USD over 20 years
Disclosure of Transactions in Own Shares – Period from May 09, 2022 to May 13, 2022
- Devices meet cost and performance targets and move effort to qualification stage
- Shows strong progress for resilient volume manufacturing and supply
- Leverage early focus on Smart Mobility, Power and Energy Management, and IoT & Connectivity
- Build on strength of Integrated Device Manufacturer model, customer relationships and established end-market and application strategy