Everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people’s lives, ST is there. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
With one of the industry’s broadest technology portfolios, ST's products are found in today's most innovative electronics solutions.Browse products
eDesignSuite is an easy-to-use comprehensive software suite ready to help customers define their needs by transforming their application requirements into satisfactory solutions based on the wide range of ST products.
eDesignSuite is an easy-to-use comprehensive software suite ready to help customers define their needs by transforming their application requirements into satisfactory solutions based on the wide range of ST products. show more eDesignSuite is an easy-to-use comprehensive software suite ready to help customers define their needs
Featured Technology and Insights
Upcoming Events & Seminars
Discover our STM32 security ecosystem, from theory to practice online workshop
18 Aug - 03 Dec, 2020 | EMEA
Discover CAN FD Light, ST's new protocol designed for tomorrow's car network architectures
29 Oct - 29 Oct, 2020 | Webinar online event
Latest from ST
- Collaboration with A*STAR’s Institute of Microelectronics (IME) and Japanese manufacturing tool vendor ULVAC, focuses on Piezo MEMS technology
- First-of-its-kind concept aims to accelerate the transition from proofs of concept to volume production, and advance the adoption of piezoelectric (Piezo) MEMS in new applications like AR/VR, medical, and 3D printing
- First wafers expected in Q2 2021, with volume production forecast at the end of 2022.
- Increased camera Field-of-View coverage and spatial resolution enable new features in consumer-electronics imaging systems: touch-to-focus, multiple-target identification, flash dimming, video tracking assistance
- Module integrates Single Photon Avalanche Diode array, wide Field-of-View optics, and low-power on-board processing
- Combined power-device expertise creates superior-performing modules
- Boosts efficiency, simplicity, and reliability in customer products
- Engineering samples of industrial IPMs in March 2021 and of auto-grade IPMs second half of 2021
- Q3 net revenues $2.67 billion; gross margin 36.0%; operating margin 12.3%; net income $242 million
- YTD net revenues $6.98 billion; gross margin 36.3%; operating margin 9.5%; net income $525 million
- Business outlook at mid-point: Q4 net revenues $2.99 billion and gross margin of 38.5%
- Feature-packed large-screen smartphone applies multi-zone direct Time-of-Flight sensor and other ST MEMS and EEPROMs for exceptional camera performance
- Lowest-noise, lowest power-consumption sensors with highest-quality software assure outstanding user experience