Optimize RF transmissions for STM32WB wireless microcontrollers and our programmable Bluetooth Low Energy wireless application processors (BlueNRG-LPx) with our 2.4 GHz matched low-pass filters
Integrating an impedance matching network and harmonics filter, our series of Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) matched low-pass filters (MLPF) use ST's IPD (Integrated and Passive Device) technology on a non-conductive glass substrate which optimizes RF performance. In addition to reducing BOM costs, they offer a small footprint and low thickness.
Available in a wide range of packages, the MLPF-WB-02D3 is designed to maximize the RF performance of STM32WB5x and STM32WB1x wireless MCUs, while the MLPF-NRG-01D3 is tailored for the BLUENRG-LP(S) systems-on-chip.
- Low temperature variation compared with discrete solutions
- 50 Ω nominal impedance on antenna side
- Deep rejection harmonics filter
- Low insertion loss
- Available in WLCSP and UFBGA packages (MLPF-WB-02D3)
- Available in in QFN and CSP packages (MLPF-NRG-01D3)
- Wearables and medical equipment, asset tracking, e-payment, smart cards
- Beacon, retail, smart home, tags and finders, toys and gaming
- Preventive maintenance, e-metering, and industrial sensors
RF MATCHED FILTERS - Matched filters for wireless Bluetooth MCUs and transceivers
RF filter companion chips for STM32WB and BlueNRG-LP/LPS wireless MCUs with integrated harmonics filter and impedance matching network
Matched Low Pass Filter | STM32WB & BLUENRG correspondence matrix
Following table gives the correspondence between RF SoCs and Integrated matched Low-Pass-Filters:
Solutions for STM32WB RF ICs
Solutions for BLUENRG RF ICs
The following presentation provides a short introduction to RF IPD technology basics and the use of IPD for baluns and harmonic filters as companion chips for RF ICs such as STM32WB, STM32WL and BLUENRG. It highlights benefits of this technology over discretes SMD solutions.
We have extended our portfolio of single-chip antenna-matching ICs that make RF-circuit design simpler with two new devices designed specifically for BlueNRG-LPS SoCs and STM32WB1x and STM32WB5x wireless microcontrollers.