Combining enhanced analog reader performance into an affordable NFC transceiver
The ST25R3918 is a multipurpose NFC transceiver supporting NFC reader, passive peer-to-peer functionality and NFC card emulation mode.
It is optimized to achieve good read ranges with low output power, even under noisy and harsh environments, using noise reduction receiver technology.
This IC is optimized for IoT and industrial applications where excellent analog performance is required.
Key features of ST25R3918
- Noise suppression Receiver (NSR)
- Reduces interference from noise sources and increases immunity
- Ensures electromagnetic immunity and eases certification
- Active Wave Shaping (AWS) makes over- & under-shoot smoothing easier
- Dynamic Power Output (DPO):0.5W output power with dynamic power adjustment to optimize power transfer
- Low power card detection achieves market-leading power consumption using inductive wakeup
How to test & prototype with ST25R3918
Choose a development kit to start testing the capabilities and features of ST25R3918:
Discovery kit for high-performance NFC universal device.
X-Nucleo Expansion board with high-performance NFC universal device for STM32 and STM8 Nucleos.