This data brief describes the STSW-BAT001 which is an open source driver to manage the STC3115.
This driver is a ready-to-use, configurable software which allows the STC3115 gas gauge IC to be rapidly integrated into a final system software.
The STC3115 open source driver provides a full API which initializes, controls, and returns STC3115 data with simple input information.
The open source driver is available for free to handle application use cases and to manage the complexity of STC3115 initialization. It is intended only for example purposes.
- Initializes the STC3115 registers
- Reads and returns battery status information
- Manages battery detection features
- Saves and recovers battery information
- Manages the RAM memory of the STC3115
- Provides the power-saving mode API of the STC3115
- Provides the alarm API of the STC3115
- STSW-BAT001 is independent of the operating system
- STSW-BAT001 is independent of the processor model
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|