EVAL-L5963 and EVAL-L5963Q are two evaluation boards supporting the multichannel voltage regulator L5963 in PowerSSO-36 slug down and VQFPN-48 packages respectively. The boards offer the flexibility to independently supply the various regulators and to work at a frequency up to 2 MHz.
- DC-DC1 working at 1.2 V, 2 MHz
- DC-DC2 working at 5 V, 250 kHz
- Input connector to sync a different working frequency up to 2MHz
- Oscillator on board to change working frequency up to 2MHz
- DC-DC1 and DC-DC2 working up to 3A
- LDO working at 3.3 V, 250 mA
- Possibility to change output voltages
- Jumpers to enable or disable DC-DC
- Jumpers to enable or disable LDO
- Pins to independently supply DC-DC1 and DC-DC2 together with LDO
- Output connectors to check output voltages
Multi-channel power management IC.
Recommended for you
Automotive Analog and Power
Body and Convenience
Telematics and Networking
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.