The L20G20IS is a two-axis MEMS gyroscope for optical image stabilization applications.
It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the application through an SPI digital interface.
The unique sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The L20G20IS is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate over a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- ±100 dps / ±200 dps full-scale range
- 5 degree phase delay
- 3.8 mdps/√(Hz) rate noise density
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low-voltage compatible IOs
- 3- and 4-wire SPI digital interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Integrated low-pass filters with user-selectable bandwidth
- Power-down and sleep modes for smart power saving
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
Gaming and Drones
Smart Phones, Tablets and eReaders
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LGA2X2X0.7 12 LEADS||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.