ST's broad range of power bipolar junction transistors (BJT) will give you the perfect fit for your energy-efficient designs. The range includes Darlington transistors and BJTs with a VCES from 15 V to 1700 V. They belong to the STPOWER™ family.
Key features of ST's bipolar NPN / PNP transistors
- Fast switching times and very low saturation voltage resulting in reduced switching and conduction losses
- Integrated diode versions for reduced component count
- Well-controlled hFE parameter for increased reliability
- Best cost-performance ratio
These power bipolar transistors are available in both NPN and PNP polarity and they are offered in a large variety of SMD and through all packages.
Our wide STPOWER™ product portfolio, combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety, helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.
Automotive-grade high voltage ignition coil driver
Developed in multi-epitaxial planar technology, this NPN Darlington transistor is specifically designed for use as an electronic ignition power actuator in an automotive environment. However, its ruggedness makes it a good solution for power actuators in any operating condition.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very rugged bipolar technology
- High operating junction temperature