FreeRTOS on STM32 training MOOC
FreeRTOS on STM32 training
Intention of this training is to introduce main features, components, configuration options API functions of CMSIS_OS with usage of FreeRTOS operating system with usage of STM32 dedicated tools and HW.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking to better understand FreeRTOS and its usage with STM32 MCUs
- Engineers looking for practical knowledge concerning implementation of FreeRTOS with other STM32 ecosystem components (HAL library, STM32CubeMX usage for code generation)
Benefits you will take away
- You will improve your knowledge of FreeRTOS and its main features
- You will improve your practical skills related to CMSIS_OS based application development using FreeRTOS as a base operating system
On line course concept
- Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
- This course takes approximately 10 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- General USB theory
- USB on STM32
- USB classes and drivers
- Cube HAL library for USB device
- USB device hands-on
- Cube HAL library for USB host
- USB host hands-on
Training materials (slides, hands-on projects) can be downloaded from this link
- 32L476GDISCOVERY board
- 1x miniUSB A/B cable
- PC (MS Windows 7,8,10) with preinstalled the following software:
This video tutorial shows how to easily configure a silicon-embedded advanced pedometer feature, using ST’s new generation of iNEMO™ Inertial Measurement Units (IMU).
A new development approach and toolset for Automotive Applications
ST31P450 & STPay-Topaz