Intention of this training is to improve your knowledge of USB interface in terms of hardware and software on the basis of STM32F4 implementation (USB OTG).
There will be information about Device and Host classes in the practical use, demonstrated on various hands on sessions.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking to better understand USB interface (Device and Host version)
- Engineers looking for practical knowledge concerning implementation particular USB classes within their code
- Engineers who wish to get some knowledge about all important steps which should be completed when writing USB based application
Benefits you will take away
- You will improve your knowledge of USB standards
- You will improve your knowledge of types of transfers
- You will improve your knowledge of USB electrical specifications and requirements
- You will improve your knowledge of ST libraries for STM32 USB peripheral (Device and Host)
On line course concept
- Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- This course takes approximately 10 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- General USB theory
- USB on STM32
- USB classes and drivers
- Cube HAL library for USB device
- USB device hands-on
- Cube HAL library for USB host
- USB host hands-on
Training materials (slides, hands-on projects) can be downloaded from this link
- 2x microUSB A/B cable
- USB micro to USB A female adapter
- USB FLASH stick
- PC (MS Windows 7,8,10) with preinstalled the following software:
This video tutorial shows how to easily configure a silicon-embedded advanced pedometer feature, using ST’s new generation of iNEMO™ Inertial Measurement Units (IMU).
A new development approach and toolset for Automotive Applications
ST31P450 & STPay-Topaz