How to create an external QSPI loader MOOC
How to create an external QSPI loader
STM32CubeProgrammer and STM32STLinUtility allows us to use external loaders to store some part of the code or data in external memories. This session demonstrates how to create such a loader for QSPI Flash memory.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in usage of external memories with STM32
- Engineers who wish to understand how to create a loader for external QSPI FLASH memory
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding how QSPI FLASH memory can be connected to STM32
- Understanding how to communicate with QSPI FLASH memory
- Understanding how to create a loader for QSPI FLASH memory
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes one hour to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Theory of external loaders
- Theory of QSPI interface and memory commands definition
- QSPI loader creation lab - STM32CubeMX part
- QSPI loader creation lab – coding part
- STM32F769I-Discovery board
- microUSB cable
- Memory datasheet – MX25L51245G (Macronix)
- PC with MS Windows OS (in version 7 or higher) with preinstalled the following software:
Slides and project files
Complete set of slides and project files are available here