STM32Cube and Azure RTOS hands-on workshop
Introduction to Azure RTOS for STM32 and its integration within STM32Cube ecosystem for rapid development and quick time to design.
Today an ever-growing range of applications require high-performance, feature-rich and highly integrated microcontrollers.
Having ready to use tools and libraries which could speed up the development phase is a must. Azure RTOS with its associated tools: TraceX, USBX, FileX, NetX plays this role.
Purpose of the workshop is demonstration of each of the components of Azure RTOS ecosystem with connection to STM32 and its STM32Cube tools.
Who should attend this course?
- STM32 developers looking for high-performance ecosystem and ready to use libraries for USB, Ethernet, file system
- Engineers looking to better understand how Azure RTOS has been integrated within STM32 ecosystem and can be used with STM32 devices
- Developers looking for a ready-to-use solutions aligned with STM32 standards in terms of STM32Cube ecosystem and Azure RTOS libraries
You will learn
- Understanding of main concept of Azure RTOS and its components
- Gain experience in using each single component of AzureRTOS on STM32 in practice
- From theory to practice, know how to take advantage of ST’s development ecosystem thanks to dedicated hands-on.
Online course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online. This course takes about 4-5 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction and agenda
- STM32Cube ecosystem overview
- Hands-on: Azure RTOS ThreadX
- Hands-on: Azure RTOS TraceX
- Hands-on: Azure RTOS FileX
- Hands-on: Azure RTOS USBX
- Hands-on: Azure RTOS NetX
- NUCLEO-H723ZG board
- Micro-USB cable
- PC with preinstalled the software described in this document.