STM32WL55 Hardware Semaphore (HSEM) in practice MOOC
STM32WL55 Hardware Semaphore (HSEM) in practice
Find out how easy it is to create and debug a dual core project with hardware semaphores usage on STM32WL55 using STM32CubeIDE toolchain.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for information about STM32WL dual core project creation and debug basics
- Engineers interested in STM32WL dual core synchronization and usage of hardware semaphores (HSEM)
- Engineers interested in STM32CubeIDE features and configuration
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to start further activities on STM32WL55 dual core using Hardware Semaphores.
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 55 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Hardware Semaphores (HSEM) theory
- HSEM project creation and configuration using STM32CubeIDE
- HSEM project coding phase
- HSEM project debug and run
- NUCLEO-WL55JC2 board
- Micro-USB cable
- PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32CubeIDE (in version at least 1.5.0)
- STM32WL Cube library (in version at least 1.0.0) → to be installed from STM32CubeIDE (help → Manage Embedded Software Packages → STM32Cube MCU Packages)
All materials (slides, hands-on projects) related to this video can be found here.