The OA1ZHA, OA2ZHA, OA4ZHA series of low-power, high-precision op amps offers very low input offset voltages with virtually zero drift.
OA1ZHA, OA2ZHA, OA4ZHA are respectively the single, dual and quad op amp versions, with pinout compatible with industry standards.
The OA1ZHA, OA2ZHA, OA4ZHA series offers rail-to-rail input and output, excellent speed/power consumption ratio, and 400 kHz gain bandwidth product, while consuming less than 40 µA at 5 V. All devices also feature an ultra-low input bias current.
The OA1ZHA, OA2ZHA, OA4ZHA family is the ideal choice for wearable, fitness and healthcare applications.
- Very high accuracy and stability: offset voltage 5 µV max at 25 °C, 8 µV over full temperature range (-40 °C to 125 °C)
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low supply voltage: 1.8 - 5.5 V
- Low power consumption: 40 µA max. at 5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 400 kHz
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- Micro-packages: SC70-5, DFN8 2x2, and QFN16 3x3
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 16 3x3x0.9||Industrial||Ecopack3|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.