The TDA7492MV is a mono BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply designed for home systems and docking stations.
Thanks to the high efficiency and an exposed-pad-down (EPD) package no heatsink is required.
- 50 W continuous output power: RL= 6 Ω, THD = 10% at VCC = 25 V
- 40 W continuous output power: RL= 8 Ω, THD = 10% at VCC = 25 V
- Wide range single supply operation (10 - 26 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 21.6 dB, 27.6 dB, 31.1 dB and 33.6 dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal-overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.