The TS419/TS421 is a monaural audio power amplifier driving in BTL mode a 16 or 32 Ω earpiece or receiver speaker. The main advantage of this configuration is to get rid of bulky output capacitors.
Capable of descending to low voltages, it delivers up to 220 mW per channel (into 16 Ω loads) of continuous average power with 0.2% THD+N in the audio bandwidth from a 5 V power supply.
An externally controlled standby mode reduces the supply current to 10 nA (typ.). The TS419 / TS421 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.
- Operating from VCC = 2 V to 5.5 V
- Standby mode active high (TS419) or low (TS421)
- Output power into 16 Ω: 367 mW @ 5 V with 10% THD+N max or 295 mW @ 5 V and 110 mW @ 3.3 V with 1% THD+N max.
- Low current consumption: 2.5 mA max.
- High signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB (A) at 5 V
- PSRR: 56 dB typ. at 1 kHz, 46 dB at 217 Hz
- Short-circuit limitation
- ON/OFF click reduction circuitry
- Available in MiniSO8 and DFN 3x3
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.