The X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 is an evaluation board based on digital MEMS microphones. It is compatible with the ST morpho connector layout, and is designed around STMicroelectronics MP34DT01-M digital microphones. It has two microphones soldered onto the board and is compatible with digital microphone coupon boards such as STEVAL-MKI129Vx and STEVAL-MKI155Vx.
The X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 allows synchronized acquisition and streaming of up to 4 microphones through I²S, SPI or DFSDM peripherals. It represents a quick and easy solution for the development of microphone-based applications as well as a starting point for audio algorithm implementation.
- 2 on-board MP34DT01-M digital MEMS microphones
- 6 slots to plug in digital microphone coupon boards such as STEVAL-MKI129Vx and STEVAL-MKI155Vx
- Synchronized acquisition and streaming of up to 4 microphones
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and audio capture plus USB streaming sample application which is compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connector (upwards and downwards)
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector (upwards) to allow multiple boards
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
Learn how to unpack and install your new STM32 ODE MEMs microphone expansion board.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.