FP-AUD-SMARTMIC1 is an STM32Cube function pack. This software package implements a complete application targeting advanced processing for MEMS microphone arrays, including digital MEMS microphone acquisition, beamforming, source localization and acoustic echo cancellation. The processed audio is sent to a USB host and a loudspeaker connected to the relevant expansion boards.
The function pack is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
This sample implementation supports two kind of systems: STM32 NUCLEO-F446RE development board equipped with the X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 or X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion boards and the STEVAL-MKI129Vx digital microphone evaluation board series or the BlueCoin starter kit (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1).
- AcousticBF real-time beam forming software expansion for STM32Cube
- AcousticEC real-time acoustic echo cancellation software expansion for STM32Cube
- AcousticSL real-time sound source localization software expansion for STM32Cube
- Complete application including all the acoustic functions in a single sample application
- Software graphic user interface to easily control parameters and algorithms from a host PC
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on a NUCLEO-F446RE board when connected to an X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 and an X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion board
- Sample implementation available on the BlueCoin starter kit (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1)
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-AUD-SMARTMIC1||STM32Cube function pack for MEMS microphone acquisition, advanced audio processing and audio output||2.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity