The FP-SNS-AGNSS1 function pack for STM32Cube lets you connect your IoT node to a cellular network and enable Assisted-GNSS applications.
Assisted-GNSS provides ephemeris assistance from an external source (RxNetworks online service), thus considerably reducing the time to obtain a FIX, especially in critical environments when the ephemeris download time could be very long.
The software runs on STM32L496AG MCUs and it is easily portable across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube.
The package contains a sample implementation for 32L496GDISCOVERY board equipped with the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 expansion board (featuring a GNSS receiver based on Teseo-LIV3F module), and the LTE IoT expansion board featuring a Quectel BG96 module.
The cellular expansion board included in the P-L496G-CELL02 package is connected directly to the STMod+ connector of the 32L496GDISCOVERY board.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node with GNSS module to an LTE IoT cellular network
- Support for Assisted-GNSS through RxNetworks online services
- Middleware libraries with support for FreeRTOS, GNSS, NMEA and JSON parsing functionalities
- Sample implementation available for the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1, and the LTE IoT cellular expansion boards, when connected to a 32L496GDISCOVERY board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-AGNSS1||STM32Cube function pack for GNSS and cellular connectivity enabling Assisted-GNSS applications||1.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity