The FP-SNS-FLIGHT1 is an STM32Cube function pack which let your IoT node connect to a smartphone via BLE and uses a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application like the BlueMS app to view real-time environmental sensor data, motion sensor data and proximity sensor data.
The package also enables advanced functionalities such as sensor data fusion, accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition and real-time hand gesture detection. It uses the NDEF standard for simple and secure Bluetooth pairing, storing the necessary information on the NFC tag, thus simplifying the device configuration. This package, together with the suggested combination of the STM32 and ST devices, can be used to develop wearable applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards as well as on the STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 evaluation board.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with NFC, BLE connectivity and environmental, motion and time-of-flight sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion, accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition and hand gesture detection
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS, to perform sensor data reading, motion algorithm features demo, proximity-based hand gesture detection demo and firmware update (FOTA)
- Sample implementation available for STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 evaluation board and for X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1), X-NUCLEO-53L0A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (or X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1) connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-FLIGHT1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with NFC, BLE connectivity and environmental, motion and time-of-flight sensors||3.3.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description P-NUCLEO-53L0A1 ST VL53L0X Nucleo Pack - Includes VL53L0X Expansion board and STM32F401RE Nucleo X-NUCLEO-53L0A1 ST Ranging sensor expansion board based on VL53L0X for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 ST Bluetooth Low Energy expansion board based on SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 ST Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC expansion board based on ST25DV04K for STM32 NucleoPart Number
VL53L0X Nucleo Pack - Includes VL53L0X Expansion board and STM32F401RE Nucleo
Ranging sensor expansion board based on VL53L0X for STM32 Nucleo
Bluetooth Low Energy expansion board based on SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo
Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC expansion board based on ST25DV04K for STM32 Nucleo
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 ST BlueCoin Starter kitPart Number
BlueCoin Starter kit