- Compliant with the LoRa Alliance™ specification protocol, named LoRaWAN® version V1.0.3 March 2018
- Bidirectional end-devices with Class A, Class B and Class C protocol support
- EU 868 MHz ISM band ETSI (European telecommunications standards institute) compliant
- EU 433 MHz ISM band ETSI compliant
- US 915 MHz ISM band FCC (federal communications commission) compliant
- End-device activation either through OTAA (over-the-air activation) or ABP (activation-by-personalization)
- Adaptive data rate support
- LoRaWAN® test application for certification tests included
- Low-power optimized
- Full STM32 portfolio compatibility
- Compliant with the CMWX1ZZABZ-091 LoRa® module from Murata
- Compliant with the WM-SG-SM-42 LoRa® module from USI®
- Compliant with the RHF0M003 modem from RiSiNGHF®
- Easy secure element integration
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|I-CUBE-LRWAN||LoRaWAN software expansion for STM32Cube (UM2073)||1.2.2||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
We asked Benjamin the following questions: What is FOTA and it's benefits? How can we meet the challenge of FOTA over LoRaWAN? So LoRaWAN FOTA is really happening?
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.