The STSW-BLUENRG1-DK evaluation SW package is based on the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 very low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE) single-mode systems-on-chip with 160 KB and 256 KB of Flash memory, respectively, 24 KB of RAM, 32-bit core ARM® Cortex®-M0 and ADC, GPIOs, I²C, RTC, SPI, Timers, UART, WDG and RTC peripherals.
The STSW-BLUENRG1-DK SW package supports the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 kit platforms available on relative web pages. It provides a Bluetooth low energy binary library with a complete set of APIs and related events callbacks allowing to interface with the Bluetooth low energy features offered by the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 devices. The SW package also provides a set of BLE demonstration applications regarding some typical Bluetooth low energy working scenarios. Each demonstration application comes with a complete set of header and source files.
The STSW-BLUENRG1-DK SW package contains a complete set of peripheral drivers (header and source files), which allow interface with the device peripherals (ADC, GPIOs,I²C, RTC, SPI, Timers, UART and WDG, RTC), and a complete set of related demonstration applications (header and source files).
The BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 Navigator PC applications included in the software package provide an interactive, simple and user-friendly interface for the resources available in the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 DK SW packages. They provide a way to select and run demonstration applications in a user-friendly manner, without the need for any extra hardware. They also provide direct access to demonstration application documentation and BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 kit platform hardware resource descriptions. The BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 Navigator are two instances of the same application that are tailored for the respective device, allowing access to the relative HW and SW kit resources available.
The BlueNRG-1 Flasher Utility in the software package is a PC application that allows BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 device programing using the relative UART bootloader.
The BlueNRG-1 Radio Initialization Parameters Wizard is a PC application that allows the definition of the proper values required for correct BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 BLE radio initialization, based on the specific user application scenario. A configuration header file, generated from the chosen parameter values, must then be used in the specific user software application folder.
- Bluetooth® SMART SW package supporting BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) systems-on-chip
- BlueNRG-1 Navigator and BlueNRG-2 Navigator PC applications
- BlueNRG-1 Flasher Utility PC application
- BlueNRG-1 Radio Initialization Parameters Wizard
- Bluetooth low energy stack binary library and APIs, events callbacks interface
- BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth low energy demonstration applications
- BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 CMSIS files
- BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 peripheral drivers and related examples
- BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 SDK and HAL drivers
- BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 kit platform support