The X-CUBE-BLE2 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for BlueNRG-2and BlueNRG-2N Bluetooth® low energy devices.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 when connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Complete middleware to build Bluetooth® low energy applications using BlueNRG-2 and BlueNRG-2N devices
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Numerous examples to aid comprehension of Bluetooth connectivity applications
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-BLE2||Bluetooth low energy software expansion for STM32Cube||2.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.