The X-CUBE-EEPRMA1 software expansion for STM32Cube provides an evaluating M24XX I²C and M95XX SPI EEPROM for data reading and writing.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA1 expansion board connected to the featured development boards.
- Complete software to build applications using M24XX or M95XX-based EEPROM
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA1 expansion board plugged to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Developer can choose and solder an EEPROM to be tested using the evaluation software provided
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-EEPRMA1||Standard I²C and SPI EEPROM software expansion for STM32Cube||1.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.