X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube.
The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers and middleware for audio data acquisition from MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT01-M) and USB streaming of the recorded signals.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers and comes with examples showing X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 capabilities when connected to NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT01-M)
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Audio input class USB driver to allow the recognition of the device as a standard USB microphone and enable audio streaming
- PC-based streaming using third-party standard audio editors
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Microphone acquisition sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 board when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board
- Advanced processing applications based on ST acoustic libraries for NUCLEO-F401RE, including AcousticBF (real time beamforming) sample and AcousticSL (real time sound source localization) sample