The X-CUBE-NFC3 software includes the drivers for the dynamic multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC (CR95HF-VMD5T), running on STM32. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology, easing portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with examples of implementation of such drivers, running on theX-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 board plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F103RB.
- Complete middleware to build applications using 13.56 MHz multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC (CR95HF-VMD5T)
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application example to detect NFC tags of different classes, write URI text into the detected passive tag, and then read back the URI text from the tag
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Implementation examples available on board X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-103RB