The X-CUBE-NFC3 software includes the drivers for ST25R95 and CR95HF, running on STM32 microcontrollers. It is built on top of STM32Cube™ software technology, easing portability across different STM32 MCUs.
The software comes with examples of implementation of such drivers, running on theX-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 board plugged on top of NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F103RB boards.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the ST25R95 and CR95HF near field communication transceivers
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube™
- Sample application to detect several NFC tag types
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 expansion board, plugged onto one among NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F103RB boards
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies including data exchange protocols
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-NFC3||13.56 MHz multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC software expansion for STM32Cube||2.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.