The X-CUBE-SPN2 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that initialize and send application commands to all stepper motor drivers (L6470) mounted on one or more dedicated STM32 expansion boards (X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1) stacked on an STM32 Nucleo board. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
It is compatible with the NUCLEO-F401RE, the NUCLEO-F302R8 or the NUCLEO-F072RB when connected to an X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
The software comes with an example implementation, written for three different IDEs: IAR EWARM, Keil MDK-ARM and System Workbench for STM32 (SW4STM32).
- Complete middleware to build applications using stepper motor driver (L6470) for STM32 expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1)
- Addresses more than one STM32 expansion board
- Addresses more than two stepper motor drivers in the same daisy chain
- Simpl functions to send application commands from one to all stepper motor drivers in a daisy chain simultaneously
- Sample application to send commands through a PC via USART
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on board X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 when plugged into NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F072RB
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-SPN2||Two axes stepper motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.1.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity