X-CUBE-SUBG2 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the Sub-1 GHz RF communication for S2-LP.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample applications of P2P communication protocol, running on an X-NUCLEO-S2868A1, X-NUCLEO-S2868A2 or X-NUCLEO-S2915A1 expansion boards when connected to a compatible STM32 Nucleo development board.
- Firmware package to start developing using S2-LP expansion boards
- Point-to-point communication sample application for simple buffer transmission and acknowledgement implementation
- Low-power optimizations for the STM32 MCU family
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-S2868A1, X-NUCLEO-S2868A2 or X-NUCLEO-S2915A1 expansion boards when connected to NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L152RE development boards
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-SUBG2||Sub-1 GHz RF communication software expansion for STM32Cube based on S2-LP||2.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.