Support for scalable vector graphics (SVG)
Draw, resize, color and save memory thanks to new SVG widget now available.
Support for the NeoChrom GPU
2.5D Accelerator with massive hardware optimizations for rich UIs on STM32, fully integrated in X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX. Learn more.
Now in TouchGFX 4.21
TouchGFX stock: the largest library of graphical assets, free for STM32 MCUs, available in TouchGFX Designer. Read the blog.
TouchGFX is an advanced, free-of-charge GUI optimized for STM32 microcontrollers. Taking advantage of the STM32 graphical hardware acceleration, architecture, and ecosystem, TouchGFX accelerates the HMI-of-Things revolution through the creation of stunning smartphone user interfaces on embedded devices ranging from simple low-color UI applications up to high-resolution and high-color UI applications.
TouchGFX is optimized for STM32 microcontrollers, needing only a limited amount of memory for running smooth GUIs.
The TouchGFX solution is distributed as an STM32Cube Expansion Package (X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX), which includes all TouchGFX software to hep users develop their UI application. TouchGFX interoperability within the STM32 ecosystem provides users with an easier and faster development process.
- Smartphone animations
- TouchGFX (available as X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX Expansion Package) enables smartphone animations such as swipe, scroll, 3D effects, video playback, and others
- Supports transparency, alpha-blending, anti-aliased fonts and kerning
- Instant interaction from touch display or hard-keys at the user's choice
- Easy programing
- TouchGFX Designer offers drag-and-drop programming with automatic code generation
- More than 30 widgets (such as swipe container, animated image, shapes, clock, scroll list, and others)
- Custom triggers and actions
- Easy addition of own C++ developer code for the creation of any unique UI application
- Support of a variety of IDEs such as IAR Systems IAR Embedded Workbench®, Arm® Keil® MDK, and GCC-based IDEs such as STM32CubeIDE
- Easy interfacing with any C code using the Model-View-Presenter pattern
- Minimum CPU load and footprints
- Taking full benefit of STM32 graphic hardware accelerators
- Optimized library footprints requiring from 20 Kbytes of Flash memory and 10 Kbytes of RAM
- Partial frame buffering minimizing graphic buffer sizes and enabling graphic UI support from lowest-cost STM32 options
- Running with RTOS or on bare metal, supporting the STM32 microcontrollers based on the Arm® Cortex®-M0+, M3, M4, M33 and M7 processors
- Fast start of UI development
- STM32 display kits are fully supported (one click) in TouchGFX Designer
- TouchGFX Generator helps users start on their own STM32 hardware
- Reference demo examples demonstrate achievable UI performance
- Part of STM32 ecosystem
- TouchGFX Engine compiled library running on any STM32 microcontroller
- Smooth interoperability with STM32Cube MCU Packages, STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE
- TouchGFX project examples using STM32CubeMX, STM32CubeIDE, and STM32Cube MCU Packages
- Support and documentation
- TouchGFX knowledge base for technical literature
- Active TouchGFX community for online support and graphical discussions
- Videos and webinars addressing embedded graphic topics
- Smartphone animations
STM32MP157C-DK2 running an Embedded Wizard Demo, at 800 x 480 in resolution.
A fast introduction to the new SVG widget and TouchGFX Stock, the free graphics designs and assets in TouchGFX Designer.
Learn how to use the new features of TouchGFX 4.21 as Jesper Hedegaard walks you through the use of SVG widget and TouchGFX Stock - the free available graphics designs and assets.