The 32L496GDISCOVERY Discovery board is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L496AG microcontroller. Thanks to the innovative ultra-low-power oriented features, extended RAM and graphics performance (Chrom-ART Accelerator™) offered by the STM32L496AG, the 32L496GDISCOVERY board is designed to enable easy prototyping for many applications, including audio and graphics, with state-of-the-art energy efficiency. For even more user-friendliness, the on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger provides out-of-the-box loading and debugging capabilities.
- STM32L496AGI6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in an UFBGA169 package
- 1.54 inch 240 x 240 pixel-TFT color LCD with parallel interface
- SAI Audio CODEC, with a stereo headset jack, including analog microphone input
- Stereo digital MEMS microphones
- microSD™ card connector (card included)
- Camera 8 bit-connector
- STMod+ and PMOD connectors
- 8 Mbit-PSRAM
- IDD measurement
- 64 Mbit-Quad-SPI Flash
- 8 LEDs
- Reset push button
- 4 direction-joystick with selection
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Compatible Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger
- USB ST-LINK functions: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 5 source options for power supply
- ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector
- User USB FS connector
- VIN from Arduino™ connector
- 5 V from Arduino™ connector
- USB charger
- 2 possible supply voltages for the MCU: 1.8 V and 3.3 V
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
This video describes our STM32L496G Discovery board from an HW standpoint and then the Graphics features demonstrating various applications such as ULP (ultra-low-power) measurement, smartwatch, gaming, audio player with clear focus on the User interface developed with Partners graphics environments.
In our continued efforts to simplify developers’ life within the STM32Cube environment, we just introduced a new video demonstrating how to easily port an example built using ST’s new STM32Cube Low-Layer APIs from one board (NUCLEO-L476RG) to another (32L496GDISCOVERY) within the same STM32 family.
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.