The AEK-MCU-C1MLIT1 board exploits the functionality of SPC582B60E1 Power Architecture® microcontrollers with full access to CPUs, I/O signals and peripherals.
The SPC58 2B Line MCUs are designed to address automotive vehicle body, gateway and industrial oriented applications.
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available in SPC5-STUDIO software with AutoDevKit plug-in (STSW-AUTODEVKIT) to support quick evaluation and development.
- SPC582B60E1 microcontroller: 32-bit z2 core at 80 Mhz CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® technology CPU, 1 MB Code Flash in eQFP64 package
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and dedicated optional connector to plug a standalone JTAG debugger
- Extension headers for all the device pins for fast prototyping
- Mini-B USB port
- One user push button and one RESET button
- 3 LEDs for user purposes
- 3 integrated programmers/debuggers
- 1 Reset and 1 Power LED (+5 V)
- 40 MHz Crystal
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- Part of the AutoDevKit™ initiative
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.