The EVAL-L9301 is an Evaluation Board designed to evaluate L9301, a smart power device mainly for ABS valves applications.
L9301 is able to drive electronic on-off valves with or without external freewheeling diode.
The OUT1-8 can be driven by parallel input in PWM mode or SPI command. Through the SPI it is possible to configure the device parameters like configuration, Slew-rate, Overcurrent threshold, to send the drivers EVAL-L9301 commands and to read back the diagnosis results.
The device is protected against over temperature, open load, short to GND and short to Vbattery condition. The overcurrent diagnostics can be set in latched or unlatched mode for each channel.
This kit includes L9301 Demo Board; Firmware for SPC560P-DISP; Graphical User Interface developed in LabView environment Documentation, Demo board and GUI user manual.
- Operating battery supply voltage: 5V - 18V
- Operating Vdd supply voltage: 4.75V - 5.25V
- Logic inputs TTLcompatible
- SPI interface for outputs control and for diagnosis data communication
- Power MOS:
- 8 Low side On-off driver
- 4 High side + 4 Low side on-off driver
- 4 configurable output configurations
- Access to all relevant pins by test points and jumper.
- Input signal connector compatible with SPC560P-DISP discovery board
- Possibility to connect a generic microcontroller boards by using a simple adapter.
- ISO PULSE circuit protection
- Reset button or Reset uC
Recommended for you
Automotive Analog and Power
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.