The EVLPOWERSTEP01 demonstration board is a microstepping motor driver delivering up to 10 Ar.m.s.. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the evaluation software, the board allows the user to investigate all the features of the powerSTEP01. In particular, the board can be used to check the performance and to regulate the parameters in order to fit the application requirements.
The EVLPOWERSTEP01 supports the daisy chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the powerSTEP01 in multi motor applications.
- Voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V
- 10 Ar.m.s.maximum output current
- Up to 1/128 microstep
- Programmable speed profile and advanced commands
- Adjustable output slew rate
- SPI with daisy chain feature
- FLAG and BUSY LED indicators
- Flexible supply voltage management
- Suitable to be used in combination with STEVAL-PCC009V2
delivers high motion smoothness in a compact form factor
Recommended for you
Industrial Power and Tools
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.