This board implements an offline power converter based on a single stage high-PF flyback topology using the HVLED001A controller.
A very slim form factor is achieved with innovative magnetic componentry.
The output voltage is controlled by the primary side, thus reducing the need for costly opto-couplers. The HVLED001A PSR precision and the innovative structure of the transformer makes for highly accurate output voltage regulation against load and line changes.
A very high efficiency is obtained and a full set of protections including output short circuit and input overvoltage is included.
Conducted EMI is pre-screened and clearances and creepage distances adhere to EN60950 safety requirements.
Power factor and THD are optimized to be respectively higher than 0.95 and lower than 10% at full load over the entire input voltage range.
The main application for this converter is for bus power supplies in a LED string driver providing 4 kV isolation.
- Input voltage: Vin: 90 – 264 Vrms, f: 45 – 66 Hz
- Output power:
- 18 W at wide input range
- 40 W at European input range
- Output voltage: 56 V ±5 %
- High power factor, low THD
- No-load: better than 400 mW at 230 Vin
- Full load efficiency: greater than 92 %
- Short circuit protection with auto restart
- EMI: pre-compliant with EN55022 (B) limits
- Safety: complies with EN60950
- Dimensions: 183 mm x 28 mm x 17 mm
- PCB: single sided, 35 µm, FR4, mixed PTH/SMD
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.