The STEVAL-MKI139V5 daughterboard contains four MP23AB01DH analog MEMS microphones.
The coupon concept facilitates performance testing of ST MEMS microphones. It is possible to detach the single PCBs hosting each microphone.
- 4 x MP23AB01DH bottom port analog MEMS microphones
- Vsupply from 2.3 to 3.6 V
- 135 dBSPL acoustic overload point
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- Frequency range 100 Hz - 10 kHz
- 65 dB of SNR
- Sensitivity -38 dBFV ± 1 dBV
- THD < 0.2% @ 94 dBSPL, 1 kHz
- THD < 5% @ 130 dBSPL, 1 kHz
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Industrial Power and Tools
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.