The STM32F4DISCOVERY kit leverages the capabilities of the STM32F407 high performance microcontrollers, to allow users to easily develop applications featuring audio.
It includes an ST-LINK embedded debug tool, one ST-MEMS digital accelerometer, a digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs, push-buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
To expand the functionality of the STM32F4DISCOVERY kit with ethernet connectivity, LCD display and more, visit the www.st.com/stm32f4dis-expansion webpage.
With the latest board enhancement, the new order code STM32F407G-DISC1 has replaced the old reference STM32F4DISCOVERY.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM®Cortex®-M4 with FPU core, 1-Mbyte Flash memory, 192-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 on STM32F4DISCOVERY (old reference) or ST-LINK/V2-A on STM32F407G-DISC1 (new order code)
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- Debug port
- Virtual Com port (with new order code only)
- Mass storage (with new order code only)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02 ST-MEMS audio sensor omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22 audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBUS and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32068 to use legacy standard libraries.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.