The M95M01-A125 and M95M01-A145 are 1-Mbit serial EEPROM Automotive grade devices operating up to 145°C. They are compliant with the very high level of reliability defined by the Automotive standard AEC-Q100 grade 0.
The devices are accessed by a simple serial SPI compatible interface running up to 16 MHz.
The memory array is based on advanced true EEPROM technology (Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory). The M95M01-A125 and M95M01-A145 are byte-alterable memories (131072 × 8 bits) organized as 512 pages of 256 bytes in which the data integrity is significantly improved with an embedded Error Correction Code logic.
The M95M01-A125 and M95M01-A145 offer an additional Identification Page (256 bytes) in which the ST device identification can be read. This page can also be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be later permanently locked in read-only mode.
- Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
- Memory array
- 1 Mbit (128 Kbytes) of EEPROM
- Page size: 256 bytes
- Write protection by block: 1/4, 1/2 or whole memory
- Additional Write lockable Page (Identification page)
- Extended temperature and voltage ranges
- Up to 125 °C (VCCfrom 2.5 V to 5.5 V)
- Up to 145 °C (VCCfrom 2.5 V to 5.5 V)
- High speed clock frequency
- 16 MHz for VCC ≥ 4.5 V
- 10 MHz for VCC≥ 2.5 V
- Schmitt trigger inputs for noise filtering
- Short Write cycle time
- Byte Write within 4 ms
- Page Write within 4 ms
- Write cycle endurance
- 4 million Write cycles at 25 °C
- 1.2 million Write cycles at 85 °C
- 600 k Write cycles at 125 °C
- 400 k Write cycles at 145 °C
- Data retention
- 50 years at 125 °C
- 100 years at 25 °C
- ESD Protection (Human Body Model)
- 4000 V
- RoHS-compliant and halogen-free (ECOPACK2®)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.