The LSM6DSTX is a system-in-package featuring a 3-axis digital accelerometer and a 3-axis digital gyroscope, boosting performance at 0.55 mA in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DSTX supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual, and batch sensors with 9 KB for dynamic data batching. ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes. The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit, which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DSTX has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
The LSM6DSTX fully supports EIS and OIS applications as the module includes a dedicated configurable signal processing path for OIS and an auxiliary SPI, configurable for both the gyroscope and accelerometer. The LSM6DSTX OIS can be configured from the auxiliary SPI and primary interface (SPI / I²C & MIPI I3CSM).
The LSM6DSTX embeds a machine learning core able to identify if a data pattern matches an activity in a user-defined set of classes, reducing power consumption and increasing performance of the sensor.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DSTX the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products. The LSM6DSTX is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Power consumption: 0.55 mA in combo high-performance mode
- “Always-on" experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Smart FIFO up to 9 KB
- Android compliant
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint: 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI / I²C & MIPI I3CSM serial interface with main processor data synchronization
- Auxiliary SPI for OIS data output for gyroscope and accelerometer
- OIS configurable from aux SPI, primary interface (SPI / I²C & MIPI I3CSM)
- Advanced pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Significant motion detection, tilt detection
- Standard interrupts: free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Programmable finite state machine: accelerometer, gyroscope and external sensors
- Machine learning core
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK and RoHS compliant
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - LSM6DSTX
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25||Ecopack2|| |
Package:VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25
VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|LSM6DSTXTR|| distributors |
Distributor availability of LSM6DSTXTR
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25||-40||85||PHILIPPINES|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors