The STM32F048x6 microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (32 Kbytes of Flash memory and 6 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (one I2C, two SPIs/one I2S, one HDMI CEC and two USARTs), one USB Full-speed device (crystal-less), one 12-bit ADC, four 16-bit timers, one 32-bit timer and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F048x6 microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges, at a 1.8 V ± 8% power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F048x6 microcontrollers include devices in three different packages ranging from 36 pins to 48 pins with a die form also available upon request. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
These features make the STM32F048x6 microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, hand-held equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms and HVACs.
- Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 32 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 6 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
- CRC calculation unit
- Power management
- Digital and I/Os supply: VDD= 1.8 V ± 8%
- Analog supply: VDDA= from VDDto 3.6 V
- Selected I/Os: VDDIO2= 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Internal 48 MHz oscillator with automatic trimming based on ext. synchronization
- Up to 37 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 24 I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability and 8 with independent supply VDDIO2
- 5-channel DMA controller
- One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (10 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Up to 13 capacitive sensing channels for touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop
- Nine timers
- One 16-bit advanced-control timer for six channel PWM output
- One 32-bit and four 16-bit timers, with up to four IC/OC, OCN, usable for IR control decoding
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer
- Communication interfaces
- One I2C interface supporting Fast Mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with extra current sink, SMBus/PMBus and wakeup
- Two USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control, one with ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- Up to two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames, one with I2S interface multiplexed
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface, able to run from internal 48 MHz oscillator and with BCD and LPM support
- HDMI CEC, wakeup on header reception
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- 96-bit unique ID
- All packages ECOPACK®2
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The compact USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter reference design, with USB Type-C connector and DisplayPort connector, exploits Alternate Mode of the USB Type-C and Power Delivery specifications to offer a comprehensive VESA® DisplayPort Standard interface.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|UFQFPN 28 4x4x0.55||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.