The STM32F302xB/STM32F302xC family is based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core with FPU operating at a frequency of up to 72 MHz, and embedding a floating point unit (FPU), a memory protection unit (MPU) and an embedded trace macrocell (ETM). The family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory, up to 40 Kbytes of SRAM) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The devices offer up to two fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), four comparators, two operational amplifiers, up to one DAC channel, a low-power RTC, up to five general-purpose 16-bit timers, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, and one timer dedicated to motor control. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, up to three SPIs (two SPIs are with multiplexed full-duplex I2Ss), three USARTs, up to two UARTs, CAN and USB. To achieve audio class accuracy, the I2S peripherals can be clocked via an external PLL.
The STM32F302xB/STM32F302xC family operates in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F302xB/STM32F302xC family offers devices in three packages ranging from 48 pins to 100 pins.
The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
Key FeaturesCore: ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit CPU with FPU (72 MHz max), single-cycle multiplication and HW division, DSP instruction and MPU (memory protection unit)
- VDD, VDDAvoltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- 128 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- Up to 40 Kbytes of SRAM, with HW parity check implemented on the first 16 Kbytes.
CRC calculation unit
Reset and supply management
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low-power modes: Sleep, Stop and Standby
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x 16 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
Up to 87 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Several 5 V-tolerant
12-channel DMA controller
Two ADCs 0.20 μS (up to 17 channels) with selectable resolution of 12/10/8/6 bits, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range, single ended/differential input, separate analog supply from 2 to 3.6 VOne 12-bit DAC channel with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
Four fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with analog supply from 2 to 3.6 V
Two operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminals accessible with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
Up to 11 timers
- One 32-bit timer and two 16-bit timers with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- One 16-bit 6-channel advanced-control timer, with up to 6 PWM channels, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer with 2 IC/OCs, 1 OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two watchdog timers (independent, window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- One 16-bit basic timer to drive the DAC
Calendar RTC with Alarm, periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- Two I2C Fast mode plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus, wakeup from STOP
- Up to five USART/UARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to three SPIs, two with multiplexed half/full duplex I2S interface, 4 to 16 programmable bit frames
- USB 2.0 full speed interface
- Infrared transmitter
Serial wire debug, Cortex®-M4 with FPU ETM, JTAG
96-bit unique ID
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Getting Started with the P-NUCLEO-IHM001
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.