The STM32F302 are mixed-signal MCUs with an Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 72 MHz.
The devices are equipped with:
- Up to 4x fast- and ultra-fast comparators (25 ns)
- Up to 2x Op Amps with programmable gain
- 12-bit DACs
- Up to 2x ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS
- Fast 144 MHz motor control timers (resolution < 7 ns)
- Full-speed USB and CAN 2.0B communication interfaces
The STM32F303 microcontrollers operate from 2 to 3.6 Volts
Memory ranges from 32 to 512 Kbytes and packages from 32 to 100 pins.
Temperature range from -40 to 85 ° C or from -40 to 105 ° C (with a junction temperature of 125 ° C).
Tilen tells you all about the STM32Cube Ecosystem, and what makes it so special.
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.