The STM32F302xD/E family is based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core with FPU operating at a frequency of 72 MHz, and embedding a floating point unit (FPU), a memory protection unit (MPU) and an embedded trace macrocell (ETM). The family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (512-Kbyte Flash memory, 64-Kbyte SRAM), a flexible memory controller (FSMC) for static memories (SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to an AHB and two APB buses.
The devices offer two fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), four comparators, two operational amplifiers, one DAC channel, a low-power RTC, up to two general-purpose 16-bit timers, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, and one timer dedicated to motor control. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to three I2Cs, up to four SPIs (two SPIs are with multiplexed full-duplex I2Ss), three USARTs, up to two UARTs, CAN and USB. To achieve audio class accuracy, the I2S peripherals can be clocked via an external PLL.
The STM32F302xD/E family operates in the -40 to +85°C and -40 to +105°C temperature ranges from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F302xD/E family offers devices in different packages ranging from 64 to 144 pins.
Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
- Core: ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit CPU with 72 MHz FPU, single-cycle multiplication and HW division, DSP instruction and MPU (memory protection unit)
- Operating conditions:
- VDD, VDDAvoltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 64 Kbytes of SRAM, with HW parity check implemented on the first 32 Kbytes.
- Flexible memory controller (FSMC) for static memories, with four Chip Select
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and supply management
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low-power modes: Sleep, Stop and Standby
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x 16 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
- Up to 115 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Several 5 V-tolerant
- Interconnect matrix
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Two ADCs 0.20 μs (up to 18 channels) with selectable resolution of 12/10/8/6 bits, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range, separate analog supply from 2.0 to 3.6 V
- One 12-bit DAC channels with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Four ultra-fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with analog supply from 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Two operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminals accessible with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Up to 11 timers:
- One 32-bit timer and two 16-bit timers with up to four IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- One 16-bit 6-channel advanced-control timers, with up to six PWM channels, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer with two IC/OCs, one OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two watchdog timers (independent, window)
- One SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- One 16-bit basic timers to drive the DAC
- Calendar RTC with Alarm, periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- Three I2C Fast mode plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus, wakeup from STOP
- Up to five USART/UARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to four SPIs, 4 to 16 programmable bit frames, two with multiplexed half/full duplex I2S interface
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface with LPM support
- Infrared transmitter
- SWD, Cortex®-M4 with FPU ETM, JTAG
- 96-bit unique ID
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Getting Started with the P-NUCLEO-IHM001
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 144 20x20x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.