The STM32G081xB mainstream microcontrollers are based on high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 64 MHz frequency. Offering a high level of integration, they are suitable for a wide range of applications in consumer, industrial and appliance domains and ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
The devices incorporate a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 128 Kbytes of Flash program memory and 36 Kbytes of SRAM), DMA and an extensive range of system functions, enhanced I/Os and peripherals. The devices offer standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs / one I2S, one HDMI CEC and four USARTs), one 12-bit ADC (2.5 MSps) with up to 19 channels, one 12-bit DAC with two channels, two fast comparators, an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, an advanced control PWM timer running at up to double the CPU frequency, five general-purpose 16-bit timers with one running at up to double the CPU frequency, a 32-bit general-purpose timer, two basic and two low-power 16-bit timers, two watchdog timers, and a SysTick timer. The STM32G081xB devices provide a fully integrated USB Type-C Power Delivery controller.
The devices embed AES hardware accelerator and true random number generator (RNG).
The devices operate within ambient temperatures from -40 to 125°C. They can operate with supply voltages from 1.7 V to 3.6 V. Optimized dynamic consumption combined with a comprehensive set of power-saving modes, low-power timers and low-power UART, allows the design of low-power applications.
VBAT direct battery input allows keeping RTC and backup registers powered.
The devices come in packages with 28 to 64 pins.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ CPU, frequency up to 64 MHz
- -40°C to 85°C/125°C operating temperature
- 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 36 Kbytes of SRAM (32 Kbytes with HW parity check)
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Voltage range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable Brownout reset (BOR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low-power modes:Sleep, Stop, Standby, Shutdown
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator with calibration
- Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option (±1 %)
- Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (±5 %)
- Up to 60 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Multiple 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- 7-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping
- 12-bit, 0.4 μs ADC (up to 16 ext. channels)
- Up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6V
- Two 12-bit DACs, low-power sample-and-hold
- Two fast low-power analog comparators, with programmable input and output, rail-to-rail
- 14 timers (two 128 MHz capable): 16-bit for advanced motor control, one 32-bit and five 16-bit general-purpose, two basic 16-bit, two low-power 16-bit, two watchdogs, SysTick timer
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby/Shutdown
- Communication interfaces
- Two I2C-bus interfaces supporting Fast-mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with extra current sink, one supporting SMBus/PMBus and wakeup from Stop mode
- Four USARTs with master/slave synchronous SPI; two supporting ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- Low-power UART
- Two SPIs (32 Mbit/s) with 4- to 16-bit programmable bitframe, one multiplexed with I2S interface
- HDMI CEC interface, wakeup on header reception
- USB Type-C™ Power Delivery controller
- True random number generator (RNG)
- AES: 128/256-bit key encryption hardware accelerator
- Development support: serial wire debug (SWD)
- 96-bit unique ID
- All packages ECOPACK®2 compliant
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
STM32G0 - the world’s 1st USB Power Delivery 3.0 MCU (ST at embedded world 2019)
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|UFQFPN 28 4x4x0.55||Industrial||Ecopack2||
Package:UFQFPN 28 4x4x0.55
UFQFPN 28 4x4x0.55
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.