The ultra-low-power STM32L010RB microcontroller incorporates the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at 32 MHz, high-speed embedded memories (128 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 512 bytes of data EEPROM and 20 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
The STM32L010RB provides high power efficiency over a wide performance range. This is achieved with a large choice of internal and external clock sources, internal voltage adaptation, and several low-power modes.
The STM32L010RB offers several analog features: one 12-bit ADC with hardware oversampling, several timers, one low-power timer (LPTIM), three general-purpose 16-bit timers, one RTC and one SysTick that can be used as timebases. The STM32L010RB also features two watchdogs, one watchdog with independent clock and window capability, and one window watchdog based on the bus clock.
Moreover, the STM32L010RB embeds standard and advanced communication interfaces: one I2C, one SPI, one USART, and a low-power UART (LPUART).
The STM32L010RB also includes a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
The ultra-low-power STM32L010RB operates from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply and in the –40 to + 85 °C temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- Ultra-low-power platform
- 1.8 V to 3.6 V power supply
- –40 to 85 °C temperature range
- 0.29 μA Standby mode (2 wakeup pins)
- 0.43 μA Stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 0.86 μA Stop mode + RTC + 20-Kbyte RAM retention
- Down to 93 μA/MHz in Run mode
- 5 μs wakeup time (from Flash memory)
- 41 μA 12-bit ADC conversion at 10 ksps
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+
- From 32 kHz to 32 MHz
- 0.95 DMIPS/MHz
- Reset and supply management
- Ultra-low-power BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Clock sources
- 0 to 32 MHz external clock
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- High-speed internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (±1%)
- Internal low-power 37 kHz RC
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- Pre-programmed bootloader
- USART, I2C, SPI supported
- Development support
- Serial wire debug supported
- 51 fast I/Os (45 I/Os 5-Volt tolerant)
- 128-Kbyte Flash memory
- 20-Kbyte RAM
- 512 bytes of data EEPROM
- 20-byte backup register
- Sector protection against R/W operation
- Analog peripherals
- 12-bit ADC 1.14 Msps up to 16 channels (down to 1.8 V)
- 7-channel DMA controller, supporting ADC, SPI, I2C, USART and timers
- 4x peripherals communication interface
- 1x USART (ISO7816), 1x LPUART (low power)
- 1x SPI 16 Mbit/s
- 1x I2C (SMBus/PMBus)
- 8x timers: 1x 16-bit with up to 4 channels, 2x 16-bit with up to 2 channels, 1x 16-bit ultra-low-power timer, 1x SysTick, 1x RTC and 2x watchdogs (independent/window)
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- LFQFP64 package is ECOPACK®2 compliant
- Ultra-low-power platform
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2||
Package:LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.