The CR95HF is an integrated transceiver IC for contactless applications.
The CR95HF manages frame coding and decoding in Reader mode for standard applications such as near field communication (NFC), proximity and vicinity standards.
The CR95HF embeds an Analog Front End to provide the 13.56 MHz Air Interface.
The CR95HF supports ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B, ISO/IEC 15693 (single or double subcarrier) and ISO/IEC 18092 communication protocols.
The CR95HF also supports the detection, reading and writing of NFC Forum Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 tags.
- CR95HF belongs to the ST25 family which includes all ST’s NFC/RFID tag and reader products
- Operating modes supported:
- Hardware features
- Dedicated internal frame controller
- Highly integrated Analog Front End (AFE) for RF communications
- Transmission and reception modes
- Optimized power management
- Tag Detection mode
- RF communication @13.56 MHz
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B
- ISO/IEC 15693
- ISO/IEC 18092
- MIFARE® Classic compatible 12
- Communication interfaces with a Host Controller
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) Slave interface
- Universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART)
- Up to 528-byte command/reception buffer (FIFO)
- 32-lead, 5x5 mm, very thin fine pitch quad flat (VFQFPN) ECOPACK®2 package
Discover our full range of RFID NFC readers with multiprotocol support for 13.56 MHz, such as ISO 14443 Type A or B, ISO 15693, ISO 18092, ISO 18000-62/63, ISO 29143, FeliCa and NFC Forum protocols.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.