STM32MP15 ARM Cortex-A7/M4 Pluggable System on Module
DHCOM STM32MP15 Top
DHCOM STM32MP15 Rear :
Thanks to the the guaranteed long-term availability of 10+ years, the pluggable DHCOM STM32MP15 System on Module is perfectly suited for applications in industrial and building automation. The pluggable DHCOM STM32MP15 is pin-compatible to other DHCOM based SOMs with SODIMM-200 socket and therefore allows a flexible design. The pluggable SOMs are ideal for low and mid quantities.
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU with Cortex-M4 subsystem
- DHCOM STM32MP15 is the perfect fit for IoT and edge applications as well as motor controls
- Human-machine interactions can be displayed in high quality thanks to the 3D-GPU by Vivante
- Software is based on Mainline open-source Linux (Debian, Yocto) and enables Secure Boot
- Numerous interfaces: 2x 100 Mbit Ethernet, 2x 16-bit motor control PWM, 2x FDCAN, 2x 16 bit ADC, 2x 12 bit DAC, UART, SPI, I2C, USB, GPIO, parallel camera interface & more
The DHCOM STM32MP15 is equipped with Dual Ethernet (2 x 100 Mbit) and thus allows networking of devices via the worldwide internet and the company's internal intranet. Sensitive data can thus be processed within the company network. Another important advantage of the pluggable SOM is that it is equippednbsp;and pre-certified with ;WiFi and Bluetooth antenna on board.